AMIC POLAND Sp. z o.o. AMIC POLSKA Sp. z o.o. regularly conducts tenders with the purpose of selecting suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors in various sectors. The tenders are based on the internal procedure of AMIC POLSKA Sp. z o.o. The bidders do not bear any costs for participation in the tender. The Tender Committee has the right to accept or reject any offer or application without any justification. It may do so until the contract is signed. The participants of the tender process prepare their offers at their own discretion and at their own expense. AMIC POLSKA Sp. z o.o. shall not be liable for any costs, regardless of the outcome of the tender process.
The bidding process:
- Companies interested in participating in the tender should register by means of the form placed on the Tender Platform, they may also ask AMIC POLSKA Sp. z o.o. to send an invitation to take part in a tender procedure by sending an official application and contact details (company name, VAT ID, address, contact person, telephone number, e-mail) to: [email protected].
- Tender documentation will be sent to the e-mail address indicated in the registration.
- The remaining steps in the bidding process (evaluation of submitted bids, negotiations, awarding the contract) take place according to the schedule included in the RFQ.
The following applicants may not take part in the bidding process:
- Applicants who took part in collusion for the benefit of their offer.
- Applicants who are insolvent, undergoing liquidation, or restructuring following a motion for bankruptcy.
- Applicants who openly or secretly offer, provide, or agree to provide any form of compensation (material or nonmaterial), looking to influence the bidding process or any other activity related to the bidding process.
The information included in the offer is considered strictly confidential.