Frequently asked questions - FAQ
Your company provides systematically lower prices than its competitors. How is it possible?
It is a long-term strategy of AMIC to reach the position of the leader in “quality/price” segment in the market. The prices of fuel at our filling stations are lower than these of the majority of other reputable international oil companies, they are, however, by no means the lowest in the market. The secret of our prices is easy: we do not invest in expensive promotional campaigns or large loyalty programs.
What is the quality of the fuel sold at AMIC filling stations?
- We sell the same products as other reputable international oil companies.
- All of our products comply with requirements determined by legal regulations.
- We assure quality of the products we sell.
What is the relation between the sales of the fuel and the products offered in the shops at your filling stations?
- From the point of view of profits, the first position belongs to sale of the fuel, we aim, however, at increasing sales of the additional services.
- It is our business policy not to disclose any details concerning sales.
Are you going to continue the strategy of low prices at filling stations?
Yes, we will continue this strategy. At the same time, we will introduce other high-quality services.